Is your Baby experiencing:
- difficulty latching / refusing the breast
- not gaining weight normally
- fussy, gassy, unhappy baby
- unable to lift or stick out his/her tongue
- Not Breastfeeding at least 8X, peeing 6X or pooping 3X every 24hours
- Preterm, low birthweight, in the NICU or discharged from NICU
All services are in the privacy of your own home.
- 2 hour home visit
- medical history and breastfeeding experience discussed
- hands-on assistance throughout an entire feeding
- a written breastfeeding care-plan individualized for you & your baby
- a report is sent to the mother's and baby's physician
- complimentary phone consultations for follow-up care
Sharon Nichols RN, IBCLC & Candy Scarbrough IBCLC
We are your HOME VISIT Specialists
865 Appointments available within 24 hours
Visits are covered by insurance
- Under the Affordable Health Care Act, Lactation Consultations are covered by insurance. .
- I will provide you with paperwork & instructions to easily file your insurance so that you may be reimbursed for the consultation.
- Payment is accepted at time of service.